Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the last two years I’ve had issues with my front brakes I constantly am having to change my brake pad my rotors my calipers my ball bearings and my brake pads seem to wear down really fast and this last time I actually brought it to a really good shop and they told me that the brake pads were the wrong size but when I actually had somebody fix it they found out it wasn’t the brake pads it was the rotors and that when you look up my model car online it’ll tell you a specific rotor and brake pad to use for my model of a car when in fact it’s actually a different model we could GSP or something like that I am I just had the new rotors put on and Only time will tell whether or not these are the right ones but they seem to fit where is the other ones were just too small I’m just wondering if anybody’s had any experience with this?

·
2007 G6 GT conv
14 Posts
after two factory replacement wearing out way too soon, I went to eBay and bought drilled and slotted nickel plated rotors with matched ceramic pads for all four wheels.
On my second set now having gone over twice as far as factory units. BIG difference. Smooth, sure, tight.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts