Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some of your cars all garaged for the Winter, this doesn't apply to you. We are looking to use some of the pictures for our Jan/Feb issue of Domestic Driver E-zine. So you can post them here and email your high resolution version to contact at domesticdriver dot com and include the type of car it is and your name to give you credit.

We are also still looking for other types of submissions for our Jan/Feb issue check out details on the Submit page of www.domesticdriver.com

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Check out the Submit page of our web site.

> Reader's Rides Checklist:

4+ Pictures taken with a 3MP+ Digital Camera (Exterior, Interior, Trunk, Engine...)

1 paragraph about your car not including modifications

Modifications list categorized by ( Performance / Audio & Visual / Control / Show)

Your location (city and state of where you live)

Also since so many different cars are being submitted for this special area in the Jan/Feb issue we may or may not email those who get in. The e-zine is free however you can sign up on the home page so you could see for yourself.

· CrAzY Moderator
1,116 Posts
i should of took mine with snow on it lol its black now but it was all white you could not even see my car lol

· CrAzY Moderator
1,116 Posts
just like that except mine stuck on the side to lol it was all white

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.