Pontiac G6 Forum banner

321 - 340 of 377 Posts

·
Keep it factory baby!
100 Posts
Looks great. Just a thought (love the car by the way) I bet your calipers would stand out a lot more if your tail lights werent blacked out. But maybe you dont care for your calipers to stick out.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yeah I'm not worried much about the calipers standing out. It tends to stand out enough haha. But I need lowering springs BAD!! It looks like a freakin monster truck lol

·
Legend
782 Posts
Yeah I'm not worried much about the calipers standing out. It tends to stand out enough haha. But I need lowering springs BAD!! It looks like a freakin monster truck lol
With a set of lowering springs it would set it off. I was so glad when I finally got mine. Set my 20's right to the fender nicely. As far as the plasti-dip I thought the black rims looked sick but to each there own. I am a little biased though considering I have black rims myself. And the black spoiler sets off the ass end with the tails. I really like it. :beer:

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Legend
782 Posts
So I bought this new Maguires black wax. For black and dark cars. They also have a white wax out too. At Walmart for 10 bucks. So I bought it and waxed my car today along with my rims. And after the end result I'm going to have to say I don't really see any difference over regular caranuba wax. It is what it is. My buddy has the white wax but hasn't used it yet so idk if that will be any better but here's a quick snap after I finished.

And also my wife's G6 behind me. Stock on the outside but not the inside. Lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Keep it factory baby!
100 Posts
Meguiars ultimate wax or nxt2.0 stands out great on black cars IMO
And lasts a lot longer. I used the white wax on my silver g6 and I could tell a difference. White wax is more of a cleaner wax, black is more of a polish.

·
Legend
782 Posts
Meguiars ultimate wax or nxt2.0 stands out great on black cars IMO
And lasts a lot longer. I used the white wax on my silver g6 and I could tell a difference. White wax is more of a cleaner wax, black is more of a polish.
I'll have to check those out.

·
Lover of Bacon
84 Posts
Not the best pic to show off my new rotors but eh :)

·
Lover of Bacon
84 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
cheesy but I like it

What you think

·
Registered
42 Posts
just c/f wraped it .. I thinking ebay has ones for 20 bucks