Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested to really see what people have done to their GXP's - mine is getting a new driver seat airbag since it decided to go off on me at a stop light - - new one should add 20 hp :p

Forget the airbag though - I want to know what people have done to their 3.6L's, lets see it!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Finally, after a month, I have my car back.

I have a list of stuff I want to do to my G6, any thoughts on the list and which ones I should do first?

- Jet Performance Chip (Coming out in December according to Jet)
- K&N Drop in filter
- CoStar setup (http://www.costartech.com/)
- HID headlights with projectors (w/ or w/out halos - i dont care, as long as it works well)
- Tint the windows

My goal isnt to have a race car, but to make my nice car even nicer. Like I told the d-bag with the nazi-sled, why would I buy a planejane BMW when for the same price (or less in my case) i can get a fully loaded G6 :p

·
Registered
113 Posts
Haven't done anything yet except a drop in filter. I plan to do a few things next summer. First is getting rid of those pesky rotors and getting some cross drills and a CAI. But most of all there's a guy I found on here that has a shop locally that can get rid of the governor. Can't wait for that because Nitto's are calling my name. I gonna go ahead and buy car so next summer would be more ideal given the remaining months I have on the lease.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea, I just bought a K&N drop in last night along with the BG 44K stuff for the fuel treatment - cost $24 for an 11 oz can..... that the dealer wanted to charge me $100 for - dbags :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts