Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 pontiac G6(base) and my power outlet is not working. Where do i find the fuse for this outlet?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Are you referring to the cigarette lighter/12V outlet function? Make sure you're testing it with the keys in the "on" position, or the engine running. I've only had my G6 for 2 days, (wife's new ride) and haven't gotten around to plugging anything into the 12v outlet yet to determine if it is always powered, or only with the key turned on. Regardless, the fuse panel, I believe is on the passenger side of the car. If you were sitting in the passenger seat, it would be the panel near your left foot - at the base of the center console.

·
Registered
46 Posts
if memory serves, the cig adapter fuse is in the front passenger foot well fuse panel as mr. junky said.

Also, there is a cig adapter in your center console, so you can test with that one too, to confirm anything.

IFFFFFFFFFF the fuse for the cig adapter ISN'T in the footwell fuse panel it will be in the fuse panel next to the battery in the engine bay. There is also a fuse panel in the trunk, at least in my vert, but I'm 100% they wouldn't put the fuse for a cig adapter in the rear of the car lol. Tho it iis GM we're talking about here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Fuse is #20 (20A) and it is located in TRUNK, drivers side behind felt! You'll see a square piece of felt, just pull it away. On top right of fuse box is a tab. Push it down and box will open!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts