Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hit 2 bugs driving home from Abilene to Houston. Look at the top grill, When I went to clean them off they pulled off the paint.

Paint Time

After 3 coats of 20 minutes between each coat of black primer and 3 more coats of clear gloss with 1 hour between each coat.

Got my H.I.D's !!!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No drill...
I'm in college, what else am I suppose to do ;)

Took the lights out for installation :)

MY HANDS ARE RAW!!!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Lights at Night!

Need help with getting the Light back in place, it keeps wanting to pop back behind the fender.

More pics when I get my Crabs Intake and My new mats!!!

Mats came in today! Only took 2 days!

GOT MY CRABS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
looks good man, lol i did almost the same thing when i was putting in my hids, i didnt have a drill bit big enough so i found a pole that was exactly 7/8 inch lol and used a torch to get the end super hot and i just pressed it thru the dust guard lol(it stunk like no other lol) looking forward to seeing upcoming mods!!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looks good man, lol i did almost the same thing when i was putting in my hids, i didnt have a drill bit big enough so i found a pole that was exactly 7/8 inch lol and used a torch to get the end super hot and i just pressed it thru the dust guard lol(it stunk like no other lol) looking forward to seeing upcoming mods!!!
Lol nice! Thanks bro, your car is looking sick.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I know what you mean about being a college student...haha. I made roasted pumpkin seeds in a toaster oven last semester. I never I knew I could be so creative untill i got here. The grilles and light look really good though man. im going to wait untill i get back home either break or summer to do that stuff. Keep it up!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
looks good man.

do you have any plans on lowering?
I haven't really thought about it. I wouldn't know where to start nor how much money it would cost.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Lookin good! How come you didn't pull the grilles right off to paint them? Anything else planned for it in the future?

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,353 Posts
You should be itching soon.....
Half the pix wouldnt download for some reason.
Are they HUGE?? Im guessing so and it times out on the resize....

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dmanj - I was scared about breaking the plastic clubs that hold it on. Didn't want to mess with all that.

Lampoon - yea I think they are like 3-5MB 2000s x1000s size. Can't wait for the itch :)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Updated with Mat picture!

·
Registered
149 Posts
damn them mats are nice i might have to pick some up those up!!!

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
about the headlights, mine do the same thing, Once I get them where I want and put the screw..*pop*..in behind they go...grr

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
same here. i gave up after trying a few times. GM made this car much too difficult to work with imo
I still love the S*** out of my car ;)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Got my crabs and installed today!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts