Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First off, i signed up here because it seemd active, although i own a g5, its close enough right ? :D

05 pontiac g5 2.2 eco

I wanted to put a Cold air intake, and
throttle body spacer in her
I wont get cheap parts because i love this car.. Looks sharp, quite (- the exhaust ), and handles nicely. So
is there anything I should look out for or know when i want to go buy shit?

also 1 more thing, the car came woth 17" rims, currently 205/40s on it. Can i go any bigger as is stock in the front end? The current tires are bald but its still pretty loud compared to the winter tires I had on up till yesterday ( no need to wreck my winters, so anything is better than those ATM )

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
And if there is any other small upgrades I can do to boost the preformance without completly destroying my mpg, let me know.

Car looks and sounds great as it stands atm :D Flow master exhaust with fair size tip. 2 12" jackhammers in the trunk, a nice glossy blue with dark tint. Best 4 grand ive spent in a few years hahaa

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
also thinking about adding disc breaks to the rear, those rusty brown drums look like shit behind my rims... Was told thats pretty cheap to convert.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we had some shitty weather recently, so she does need a bath pretty bad. But here

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts