Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you folks noticed premature wear on your steering wheel? Perhaps I just have sweatier hands than most. I protect the heck out of my cars surfaces so I know it's not that. I was just wondering if this was a widespread problem?

·
Registered
2 Posts
ditto

yup, with you on that one....as well as lots of other "premature wear" on the interior....including paint coming off of interior buttons, the seats fading, the doors fading....total bummer. And this started within the first year I had the car. I've had it almost 2 1/2 years now, and it certainly doesn't get any better sorry to say. I keep telling my husband, my Cavalier was 8 years old when I sold it for my G6 and the interior was in better condition on that! And I am NOT hard on my car....it only has 16,000 miles on it and I'm good at keeping it clean. Add that to the long list of other problems I've had with the G6 and it makes for an unfortunate purchase. The only good (or sad depending on how you look it) part is, I really do enjoy driving the car...it is a fun vehicle...just far more headaches than I ever expected from a new car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts