Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i think i made a mistake. I was a pepboys and bought 4 proline wheels for 74 bucks a pop. They said my original tires will fit and it would cost me 25 a wheel to get them put on. They look really nice. I just wanted something better than the stock ugly hub caps. I got 16's. Does anybody have any information regarding these rims or should i just get my money back once they get to the shop.

Attachments

·
beeeeeeefy
883 Posts
Ok so i think i made a mistake. I was a pepboys and bought 4 proline wheels for 74 bucks a pop. They said my original tires will fit and it would cost me 25 a wheel to get them put on. They look really nice. I just wanted something better than the stock ugly hub caps. I got 16's. Does anybody have any information regarding these rims or should i just get my money back once they get to the shop.
what would make the difference? if its a nicer wheel then your steelies keep them... i thought you dropped from 17's to 16's but forgot about the hubbies only being 16".. so keep them it'll be a nice start to moddin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts