Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone got a couple questions I ended up buying two of the exact same projector headlight sets from two different companies they are the same part numbers and both made in Taiwan... Here's the issue one set has a large bead of silcone sealent all the way around the outside housing and one doesn't ... I contacted the seller and he claims that now eagle eyes are double sealed any idea? Please help idk which one to keep ! I'm attaching images

Attachments

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Eagle Eyes don't come with extra silicone, even new ones. Someone put that silicone there themselves. Either way, it won't affect the housing's functionality.

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Really? Which set should I keep? The ailicone is it necessary ?

Yes. You can confidently keep and use both sets, just make sure they both have all bulbs necessary to function. All the silicone does is prevent condensation from forming inside the lens, it won't hurt anything. Actually it helps, if anything.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I actually found out one with silcone all lights work fine other ones don't and also the silicone one has a newer model number made it was 00096 other was 00030... Okay so I've been waiting two weeks on my hid kit from ddm tuning which everyone recommended come to find out they ship from china and mine is lost and has bird flu ... Who has a damn good hid idc about price ... Hidextra.com?

·
Registered
290 Posts
I was recommended by friends back home to use HIDEXTRA And i got mine in about two-three weeks from DDM. If it is legitely lost then i would say contact them. If not give it a few days. Its better than wasting more money on the HID

1 - 11 of 11 Posts