Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
I purchased a Dark Steel Gray 2008 G6 GT Sedan on Saturday and am a huge fan! This one has the GXP front and rear bumper covers and side skirts.
I've driven Cadillacs for the past 10 years and received invaluable help at cadillacforums.net. It looks like you are all just as passionate about your G6s and I look forward to contributing to this community!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Here are a couple photos, more than a year late... Yeah, they're too artsy, ill have real images once the sun shows up.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Lookin good! Welcome!

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Welcome. It looks like my GXP but you're rims are cooler. Mind if I ask what kind they are? Also, what kind of engine does this have?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Thanks everyone!
mshinall, Those are factory 18" wheels I see more of these on Auras than G6s, I love them though, simple, aggressive, and easy to clean! Looks like you can pick them up used for around $150/wheel on ebay. Additional pics below...
It has the 3.5L LZ4, with the doggish 4-speed. I really wish they had mated the 6-spd 6T70 to this engine!

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Awesome. They kinda look like Camaro wheels. You're right about the 4 speed. My wife has a 07 GT with a 3.5 and 4 speed and it is not as fun to drive as my 6 speed ;-)

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Yeah, they do look like Camaro wheels, I hadn't made the connection... Now I'm off to research the bolt pattern!
Yeah 6 gears would be great, hell I'd settle for 5.

Camaro B.P.: 5x120mm
2008 G6 B.P.: 5x110mm :bawl:

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Saw a Vert the other day with these. Didn't realize they were stock. I think these would look awesome on my GXP Sedan. You know the solstice also has some nice lookin wheels, kinda like these but more rounded edges.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts