Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I am a proud new owner of an 08 G6 GXP Street Edition. Just surfing around and found this website. I just love this car, its a real head twister and fun to drive. It was my birthday present to me this year (turned 40 on 12/30, how cliche huh? turn 40 buy a sports car lol) I live in WI, but bought the car at a dealer in Evansville IN near my ladys house. It is still down there, NO WAY am I bringing it up here in the snow. Pics here taken day after I bought it.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. I do love the black, red (like yours) would be my 2nd choice. I do plan to get a cold air intake, free breathing exhaust and a 'sportier' comp. tune. All this summer. I may put Euro style tailights on it and am definately going to darken the window tint. I am also thinking some LED type underbody glowlights and some sort of custom graphics, but havent decided what yet. Will have to be something I REALLY like before I decide on that, would hate to be disappointed after its to late. I may just leave it with no graphics.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.