Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well my fiancee and i just bought a 2008 white diamond g6 convertible. and we cant be any happier with her! she got just over 25k gm certified and fully loaded! (it was the daughters of a big gm dealership chains car) we hunted high and low for her and glad we did! we paid just over 19 for her and thats even including them installing the clear bra and a 3 year wheel and tire warranty. and 10 free synthetic oil changes. heres some pics of her, shes gonna be going in next week for a set of hids we r going 8000k for the lows and 6000k for the highs (light tint blue for lows and super white for highs) and this winter we r going to have color matched accents painted onto the rims! we where lucky enough to have a nice day off on the 5th of july and took her for a ride up to the white moutains..and what a ride that was! good roads to actually feel her out and great place to cruise tho with the top down! heres hoping to years of fun with our new baby!!

·
his 07 vert/her 07 coupe
333 Posts
Congradulations nice vert :bigok:just got mine in april :Dgreat car just went on a 200 mile ride to get lunch me and the wife.it was a great ride on a 80degree day

·
07 SILVER GT CONVERTIBLE
121 Posts
Had mine since new.Love the car,originally thought I might get bored with it but,no way still having a ball with it.Welcome and enjoy your ride.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank you everyone! and we really love the car it get so much attention around here and the best part is theres only 3 verts we seen in ri! we get compliments where ever we go with it! witch is kinda surpising seeing its a pontiac...not like its a lambo! lol but yeas its got the 3.9l in her and she is fully loaded there wasent an option spared on this car!

·
Fried like a Cheese Stick
1,035 Posts
Ha for once "fully loaded" = TRUTH. That's why I asked about the 3.9. I see you already have the chrome package and couldn't tell 100% for sure but it looked like leather seats so you got that package as well :) Just one of my pet peeves :axechase:

Well, congrats and enjoy!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh yeah leather, full sport package, tps sensors, heated seats, the list just keeps going lol and the last owner of the car was the owner of a multi chain dealership! and from my understanding she was an only child lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts