Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

After posting in the troubleshooting forum, I noticed the post in the General Discussion that I happen to be the first registered user that has a G6. I'm proud to be here.

I actually went to the Pontiac dealership to test drive (and most likely purchase) a sweet 2002 TA with the WS6 package. It would have been my fourth Firbird/TA in the last 10 years.

The test drive went well, but I had a flashback of the tough winters of driving a Firebird in Northern NJ. When we returned to the dealership I noticed the G6 GT in the showroom and decided to take a look.

Two hours later I was signing the papers and took the car home the next night.

Two days later my girlfriend and I took the car on a 1,000 mile plus road trip weekend and loved every minute in the car.

The true selling point was the LOAD of features that came with the GT. The factory remote starter and XM Satellite Radio put it over the top. Yes, I know that the aftermarket equivelants are only about $400, but it's nice when it's from the factory.

I have over 2,500 miles on her in my first 30 days because I love driving that car.

So, anyway...thanks for having such a cool forum and I look forward to being a part of your community.

Jon Berry

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Welcome! It's great to have you here. We're still new, and so is the car. I expect traffic to the site to pick up signifigantly in the coming weeks.

I have to ask: How did you find this site?

·
Registered
107 Posts
just traded my 98 grand am se getting the G6 v6 in the silver should have it by monday or tues of next week they had to bring it in from another dealer with the options we wanted

1 - 10 of 10 Posts