Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Good point. I thought for a while I found an intake manifold, but turns out it is not applicable. I had an active thread about it, but I can't seem to find it. If i do I will comment on it so that it goes to the top of the threads. Someone on their found a place that has intake manifolds for the six...

·
Registered
142 Posts
Good point...Hey do y'all think that an average mechanic could do the port/polishing? I have a guy that I know that fixes cars up after recks and is an at home mechanic and he restores cars. I don't know him that well so do y'all think that he could do some p&p to my stock intake manifolds???

·
Registered
142 Posts
No, I mean just port and polish the intake manifold...nothing else. I really dont like to screw around with my car a lot because my last one was a mess....I didn't do anything to it but an accident did....electrical and other problems up the yin yang and I dont feel like dealing with that stuff EVER AGAIN!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.