Pontiac G6 Forum banner

question about interior part number?

1898 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  Mandy07G6
I was wondering what the interior part is call rd that runs along the winshield on the driver part i thought it was a pillar it matched the onterior and goes down the dash if you know can you please tell me I need one...
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
A-Pillar Trim

If you are talking about the piece of plastic between the windshield and the driver side door then that is called the A-Pillar trim. I would order from GM so that it actually matches. Aftermarket stuff doesnt always match perfectly.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.