Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My monsoon amp is starting to go out I think. Losing sound but have power to radio and cigarette port (no blown fuse). When looking at new amps, I see people stating that the amp part # must match or will not work. I have the part # 15238473. On the wholesalegmpartsonline they Have this one listed with the 15833071 (15833071;15238473). Would it be safe to consider that this is the same part or shall I continue my search for exact match? TIA.

·
Registered
36 Posts
My monsoon amp is starting to go out I think. Losing sound but have power to radio and cigarette port (no blown fuse). When looking at new amps, I see people stating that the amp part # must match or will not work. I have the part # 15238473. On the wholesalegmpartsonline they Have this one listed with the 15833071 (15833071;15238473). Would it be safe to consider that this is the same part or shall I continue my search for exact match? TIA.
An exact match is almost always better but it may be the same part with a revised number... they could have switched suppliers or manufacturers and the number changed or it may be a compatible but different part.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts