Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got this car from my dad, and im already wanting to tweak with it asap.
money is sorta tight as im going to school, but i want to know anything and everything that will help get me the best bang for my buck. ive already looked on here and saw the GT-R exhaust system, and the crab intake which are on my wish list. im just looking for simple stuff to go fast.
my cars got 86k on the dash, so there is still life left to mess with it..
thanks!

·
his 07 vert/her 07 coupe
333 Posts
i just put a KandN air filter and a set of E3 spark plugs on my wifes g6 coupe it seems to have a little more pep then it had before and it should get better MPG so for about $90.00 we will see if it was worth it in a couple of weeks!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i didnt even think about changing the plugs, good call! ill have to go to autozone and get some. i wonder if i should go ahead and get better wires while im at it?

·
IT'S BAD ASS IN BLACK!!!!
135 Posts
Put a can of seafoam in the gas, best stuff on the market. As a Corvette owner also, many of us use this product to keep our injectors clean and carbon buildup to a minimum. You can also pour about a third in your brake booster line and the rest in the gas. There are plenty of vids out there on this amazing product...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my dad used to have a corvette actually, but thats beside the point

how much gas should i have left in the tank when i put the seafoam in? ive used it in my oil before, but i didnt really see any results from it.
i dont feel safe messing with the brake booster vaccuum line, so ill just skip that.

·
IT'S BAD ASS IN BLACK!!!!
135 Posts
I don't bother with the brake booster line either. I fill the tank up and put the whole can in, and run it out till your gas low light goes on before refilling. Save a cap full and put it in your lawn mower too, it will start easier....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts