Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so my GT has a sunroof and well the interior sliding cover is jammed halfway and my dad broke two little plastic legs from both the left and right side of the cover. I just don't know what this 'sliding cover' is called. I've looked for it on ebay as 'sliding cover' but no results. Any idea of what this could be called? Thanks in advance guys.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.