Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
QuickG6Guy's Progression

Well, I have had my G6 GTP for about 4 years now and I am absolutely loving it! I started a progression thread on G6Performance.com, and decided to share my ride on this site as well. I have added and removed mods throughout the years and I plan on adding more as the time comes. Here are some pics from the first day I bought it, till today. It was a beautiful day here and thought it was the perfect time to give her a good clean.

Feb. 2007 - Present

Here are some future mods I plan on completing soon:

Halo Projector Headlights
New bumpers or New Body Kit

And probably more to come! Let me know what you guys think!

·
;)
386 Posts
Looks good. what type of exhaust is on the car. I can see something labeled on the tip but cant make it out.

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Nice GTP, I have an 06 GTP coupe that I bought brand new and I still love driving it, I have over 105,000 miles on it now.

·
Banned
211 Posts
Very sharp looking car.

I see you're also running the K&N CAI - Is it the 69 series Typhoon? If so, did you use the heat-shield provided with the kit, like how it came? Or did you modify the heat-shield?

What are your future plans for the engine?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Filian: All I can say is that the muffler is Flowmaster. I am not sure on the brand of tips, but the whole system sounds awesome!

Waterfowler: I have had a few people tell me to lower it, but thats not really my style. Although i'm sure it would look pretty sweet!

CalsGTP: I would love to have a coupe, and I would also like to have a manual. Although this was the only G6 on the lot, I am very happy with it.

JRepasky: I bought the CAI off of eBay, so I am not sure exactly what brand it is. All I can say is I bought the pipes and fittings in a set and I bought the K&N filter at a local shop. I am thinking of upgrading to something better. Any suggestions?

As far as under the hood, I havent really decided what I want to do. Possible CAI upgrade, maybe a tuner. Any suggestions on those? Do they really make a difference?

·
;)
386 Posts
Alot of g6ers go with the crabs intake which I only here good things about. Injen makes a nice setup also. As far as a tune, Wams tune is the way to go.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts