Addicted!
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
!

·
Addicted!
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just intake, muffler delete i think ppl underestiamate the gxp the kid was saying blah blah ill smoke ya he put a hundred bucks on it and now his hundred is mine ;) stupid kids and there japense cars :p

·
Addicted!
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Engines the 3.6 dohc vvt

·
Midnight Blue GT
186 Posts
just intake, muffler delete i think ppl underestiamate the gxp the kid was saying blah blah ill smoke ya he put a hundred bucks on it and now his hundred is mine ;) stupid kids and there japense cars :p
:agree2: hahaha owned!!! :booty:

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
I'm wondering if the guy knew that the 2.0L turbo only has 210-220hp compared to the GXP's 3.6L with 260HP. The Genesis Coupe is a few hundred pounds lighter than the G6 though.

It would've been a fair fight if he had the V6 Genesis though or had tuned the turbo for more boost.

·
Da.v3
597 Posts
Yaaa, the 2.0t is nothing, same with the 2.4 or w.e...but the v6 3.6 turbo...would have been a diff story...looking at that win id almost think a gt would beat it

·
Addicted!
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yaaa, the 2.0t is nothing, same with the 2.4 or w.e...but the v6 3.6 turbo...would have been a diff story...looking at that win id almost think a gt would beat it
Its pretty quick and id have to say no on the gt winning i had one there not very quick, not slow but they would almost never make it in the 14s, and the 3.8 genesis would prolly get me it has 300 hp

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
There are only two engine options for the Genesis Coupe, 2.0T and V6 3.6. There is no V6 turbo. A G6 GT might have a chance against a 2.0T if it had some mods.

·
Addicted!
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The genesis for 2012 has a new 4.6 and 5.0 too but only 4 doors and the coupe has the 3.8 track not 3.6

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
The genesis for 2012 has a new 4.6 and 5.0 too but only 4 doors and the coupe has the 3.8 track not 3.6
Yeah I meant 3.8. I just got mismatched with the GXP's specs. I don't think anyone is driving the 2012 though atm. :p

·
Da.v3
597 Posts
Oooo i thought there was a base 2.4, 2.0 turbo then 3.6 turbo...guess its just that 3.8 at 300.

whoops!

·
Addicted!
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Raced an audi s4 twin turbo last night and beat it by 2 cars as well :)

·
Mr. Steal Your Girl
59 Posts
WHAT THE SHIT REALLY?!?! i ran aginst an a4 about a month ago and got my ass handed to me everytime even when we switched cars then i really raped myself

·
Registered
163 Posts
Just intake, muffler delete i think ppl underestiamate the gxp the kid was saying blah blah ill smoke ya he put a hundred bucks on it and now his hundred is mine ;) stupid kids and there japense cars :p
Jesus Christ! If you're gonna cut people down for driving imports at least get the country of origin correct!

·
Registered
278 Posts
I know my gtp would of blown away gti before i started tuning it. With my ecu upgrade I think my gtp would of gave me a run for my money. But, after being stage 2+ my gti could take my gtp. It was reasonably inexpensive and easy to to the gti, unlike the gtp where it it is pretty limited.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I know my gtp would of blown away gti before i started tuning it. With my ecu upgrade I think my gtp would of gave me a run for my money. But, after being stage 2+ my gti could take my gtp. It was reasonably inexpensive and easy to to the gti, unlike the gtp where it it is pretty limited.
Factory turbos are great aren't they? :p

·
Registered
5 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts