Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how about a racing section

post up kills, loses etc. I'd like to see how I stack up against with these new G6s and even the 3.4 GAs

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am for one, but that will be the most moderated section, it is on every automotive site, because you begin to have Car A>Car B topics and things usually get blown WAY out of porportion, all it takes is for a car that SHOULDN'T win a race but does because the other car was poorly driven, and then people who own cars like the poorly driven car step in calling bull sh*t and one thing leads to another...

I mean they are great sections and I love them, but you always have a select few that ruin it for everyone...

·
Registered
68 Posts

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
If we do it, it will likely be like on the GAOC, where access to the section is provided by free subscription only, on the understanding that moderation will be minimal. We can not effectively moderate a racing section, and like you said, it always gets blown out of control. Which is why we chose not to have one here at all. But if the interest is there, that is what will happen.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts