Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey everyone! i dont post here too much so i figured i would shoot an update on my car. I just installed the racingline strut bar and took some shots of the car. Hope you all like it!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you guys! there is a decent amount of clearance from the hood to the bar. it actually did not fit at first i had to modify the bracket of the bar so it could line up with the bolts from the strut. but after all is said and done it came out great and you can feel the difference.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I need to add that to my G6 to do list. Or should i say, save up for list:eek:

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
thank you guys! there is a decent amount of clearance from the hood to the bar. it actually did not fit at first i had to modify the bracket of the bar so it could line up with the bolts from the strut. but after all is said and done it came out great and you can feel the difference.
What are you using for the chrome on the lower grill?

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Nice! Looks nicer than my GM STB! Although no mods other than some pieces of foam to dampen the rubbing on the hood (almost cleares!).

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanx everyone!!! i really appreaciate the positive feedback!

jamestg6gt07- The bar only wound up costing me 104 bucks so price wise it really wasnt bad at all.

geewhiz- For the lower chrome grill im using just your basic chrome strip that has 3m tape on the back of it. it comes in a roll. im pretty sure you can pick it up at any autozone or pepboys. i bought mine online cause im lazy.

·
Registered
555 Posts
thanx everyone!!! i really appreaciate the positive feedback!

jamestg6gt07- The bar only wound up costing me 104 bucks so price wise it really wasnt bad at all.

geewhiz- For the lower chrome grill im using just your basic chrome strip that has 3m tape on the back of it. it comes in a roll. im pretty sure you can pick it up at any autozone or pepboys. i bought mine online cause im lazy.
Yep i bought it and its now installed!!! I love it. Makes the cars' front end nice and stiff.

Here's mine

1 - 9 of 9 Posts