Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
shipping for me on the ram air hood was $115. There not shipping it for 10-15 days either but this was like a week and half or something ago. But yeah I did buy the hood and we will see how it looks. Maybe I could get the guy that owns a 2006 Gto around here to let me take a pic with them side to side would be kinda cool. But yeah its freight shipping and your gonna be waiting a little bit but it should be awesome. I hope it will be at least heh around $800 it should be.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that would be a nice pic! thanks for the links to the sites, they were usefull. i am also looking into getting that ground effects kit, it is actually cheaper on e-bay though. i need to shop around for prices.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Coupe_GTP_ said:
shipping for me on the ram air hood was $115. There not shipping it for 10-15 days either but this was like a week and half or something ago. But yeah I did buy the hood and we will see how it looks. Maybe I could get the guy that owns a 2006 Gto around here to let me take a pic with them side to side would be kinda cool. But yeah its freight shipping and your gonna be waiting a little bit but it should be awesome. I hope it will be at least heh around $800 it should be.
Hey where in PA are you? My man has a red GTO would be really nice to compare the two side by side. I'm thinking about getting a ram air.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.