Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
That will do nothing for your car. bigben is right all it is, is for looks. That is not ram-air at all. A true pontiac ram-air system will open up in the grill part of the car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
RyanB said:
That will do nothing for your car. bigben is right all it is, is for looks. That is not ram-air at all. A true pontiac ram-air system will open up in the grill part of the car.

actually YOU are wrong I have known Jason from MPD for 5 years now and there has not been one hood he has designed that is not a FULLY FUNCTIONAL ram air hood. look at the WS6 hood, it is the exact same concept. He made my hood and and with the hood and a K&N I saw on the Dyno tune 18 FWHP alone on my Grand Prix GTP. This is a great design and yes it is truly a full functional ram air hood.

·
Registered
423 Posts
OK, i'm sold.....now only one question (well, 2)

1) WHERE can i get it?

2) HOW MUCH is it gonna set me back?

looks GREAT!!!!

·
Designed For Action
509 Posts
armycat said:
actually YOU are wrong I have known Jason from MPD for 5 years now and there has not been one hood he has designed that is not a FULLY FUNCTIONAL ram air hood. look at the WS6 hood, it is the exact same concept. He made my hood and and with the hood and a K&N I saw on the Dyno tune 18 FWHP alone on my Grand Prix GTP. This is a great design and yes it is truly a full functional ram air hood.
I can see that the hood is functional, but the gains from this setup would be minimal.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Robyn P said:
Looks good!! I just hope my husband doesn't see it!! If he does we'll have to have one!! I'm always happy with the original look and he always wants to add to all my cars!! :rolleyes:
... you can always do what I do and that is to modify cars in such a way it doesn't usually look changed :)

·
Registered
532 Posts
Ram air has been proven to be no better (some cases worse depending on the car) than CAI. Not to mention you take a hit on aero drag. Looks nice though. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts