also put rattle problem on gm insider news-got this from one guy
Originally Posted by NHTSA
Make : PONTIAC Model : G6 Year : 2005
Manufacturer : GENERAL MOTORS CORP.
Service Bulletin Num : 03072005 Date of Bulletin: MAR 07, 2005
NHTSA Item Number: 10014834
Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:AIR CONDITIONER
Summary:
CLICKING TICKING CRACKING TYPE NOISE FROM THE TOP AREA OF THE IP DASH PANEL.

·
Registered
235 Posts
hook2233 said:
also put rattle problem on gm insider news-got this from one guy
Originally Posted by NHTSA
Make : PONTIAC Model : G6 Year : 2005
Manufacturer : GENERAL MOTORS CORP.
Service Bulletin Num : 03072005 Date of Bulletin: MAR 07, 2005
NHTSA Item Number: 10014834
Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:AIR CONDITIONER
Summary:
CLICKING TICKING CRACKING TYPE NOISE FROM THE TOP AREA OF THE IP DASH PANEL.
I saw this on I think it was car stats, but I'm not sure. I'm beginning to think maybe I need to go to another dealership because I was told yesterday that GM was looking into this rattle that I have and I took the car in in May for the popping / cracking noise in the dash and he said there was no bulletins or anything posted about noise from the dash. I'm trying to be nice, but I mean this is crazy and I hate to go to another dealership b/c the next closest one is 45 minutes away.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Robyn P said:
I saw this on I think it was car stats, but I'm not sure. I'm beginning to think maybe I need to go to another dealership because I was told yesterday that GM was looking into this rattle that I have and I took the car in in May for the popping / cracking noise in the dash and he said there was no bulletins or anything posted about noise from the dash. I'm trying to be nice, but I mean this is crazy and I hate to go to another dealership b/c the next closest one is 45 minutes away.
Dealer found rattle "body flex" will have a picture as soon as he e-mails it to me. Left side by shock tower - under crowl -remove cover--there is metal joining metal--al they did was put some sealer between the metal--hope it stays

1 - 3 of 3 Posts