Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont have a sun roof but i have noticed a rattle noise comming from the back or under the car im going to take it into the dealer next monday it is really starting to bother me anybody else have or had this problem.It is worse on rough roads as expected.I hope the dealer does not tell me they will look at it when i bring it in for the annuall inspection.I really dont like the annuall and semi annuall inspections they are doing now in CANADA at our dealers are they doing the same in the U.S ?

·
Registered
152 Posts
When i close any of my doors the under my car in the back rattles a ton. I think it is that plastic trim piece on the bottom of the car.. but i have no idea how to secure it.. i've been trying for a couple weeks now.. also.. when i hit bumps while driving.. i feel something shaking like down by the pedals.. it's hard to explain..

·
Registered
1 Posts
sun roof

I am buying a g6 gt tomorrow and I am wondering if anyone has had any problems with their sunroofs particuarlly the pannal/ panaramic sun roof. the car i am about to purchase has a pannel sun roof and i have noticd that there are a lot of 05's with them back at the dealers because they have been brought back by previous owners due to the noise they make and ratteling. Has any one had any problems with theirs, or had and signs of leaking? :glasses:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Lets see. Problems, Yea, a few. For the Panoramic roof, there are a few things. The do rattle and once the dealership started to work on mine I developed a bad wind noise. NO LEAKS. They just had is in and removed the rattles (for how long???) but can't get the panels lined up to get rid of the wind noise. There is also a bulletin out about rattles in the back. For the Panoramic roof, it could be the motors. It also could be the FM boost module is located back there as well. They seem to loosen up.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Inside the car or just the rear in general?

Mine rattles because I turn the stereo up higher towards the back and I have a solar powered toy sitting on it :p

And what annual inspections are they talking about? Never heard of such a thing, other than maximum of 1 year oil life.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts