Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just spoke with pontiac customer and he said to e-mail or srite Gm on problems. Use the web site

http://www.gmbuypower.com/homePage.bp?

where it says -contact us--and explain your problem Theres also a recall on our engines. Should be getting the letter within the next week or so--about a crankshaft gear or something

·
Registered
235 Posts
hook2233 said:
I just spoke with pontiac customer and he said to e-mail or srite Gm on problems. Use the web site

http://www.gmbuypower.com/homePage.bp?

where it says -contact us--and explain your problem Theres also a recall on our engines. Should be getting the letter within the next week or so--about a crankshaft gear or something
I e-mailed GM about this rattle to the above address. I contacted Pontiac as well just to see what they would tell me. The lady in customer service told me she didn't see any recalls on the G6's and I asked if there was any information about this rattle that I have and if anyone else had contacted them about a rattle. She put me on hold for about 5 minutes and came back and said that they knew nothing about any rattles and that know one else had had this complaint. She suggested that I take the car to the dealership and have them check it out, as I did this on Monday and it hasn't gotten me anywhere so far. Someone else should call as well to see what they tell them. I have a file number wrote down where she documented my complaint about the rattle.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Robyn P said:
I e-mailed GM about this rattle to the above address. I contacted Pontiac as well just to see what they would tell me. The lady in customer service told me she didn't see any recalls on the G6's and I asked if there was any information about this rattle that I have and if anyone else had contacted them about a rattle. She put me on hold for about 5 minutes and came back and said that they knew nothing about any rattles and that know one else had had this complaint. She suggested that I take the car to the dealership and have them check it out, as I did this on Monday and it hasn't gotten me anywhere so far. Someone else should call as well to see what they tell them. I have a file number wrote down where she documented my complaint about the rattle.
The recall was on the web site-mygm -i registere my vin etc. I called and gave my vin and the guy told me about a crankshaft timing gear or something -recall --anyway--the rattle is being worked on by my dealer-he has the whole dash apart -its been 2 days--if enough complain maybe gm will have a look

1 - 5 of 5 Posts