Pontiac G6 Forum banner

Rear Bumper Issue

2510 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  dcargill6
I'm not exactly sure what the name of the black underskirt looking thing under the rear bumper on the coupe's is called, but I have a few gashes in mine and I was wondering if there is any sort of plastic filler that could be used to fill it in? If not then how much would a new one cost? Any information will help. Thanks.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
A new one is around $50 I think, don't quote me but I believe that is the one from a GTP. They aren't very expensive anyways.
Thanks, I have to take it into the dealership soon, so i'm going to see if they can replace it.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.