Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I have searched around and not found an answer to this... I recently just picked up a 2006 G6 GT Convertible and I happen to like it (a nice sleek looking thing). Now I have been trying to figure out what the heck is wrong with the rear defroster/defogger. Everything else works on it, but that doesn't. The light doesn't turn on, I don't hear a clicking noise when I press the button either. I checked the fuse and relay, both look fine with no heat damage or anything. Do you all have any ideas? Maybe wires got unplugged or something? If so, which ones control that?

Thank you in advanced for all who are trying to help.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone. I have searched around and not found an answer to this... I recently just picked up a 2006 G6 GT Convertible and I happen to like it (a nice sleek looking thing). Now I have been trying to figure out what the heck is wrong with the rear defroster/defogger. Everything else works on it, but that doesn't. The light doesn't turn on, I don't hear a clicking noise when I press the button either. I checked the fuse and relay, both look fine with no heat damage or anything. Do you all have any ideas? Maybe wires got unplugged or something? If so, which ones control that?

Thank you in advanced for all who are trying to help.
Hi,
I was wondering if you ever figured out your defrost problem. I, also pickup a G6 and have the same problem.

·
Premium Member
406 Posts
Hi,
I was wondering if you ever figured out your defrost problem. I, also pickup a G6 and have the same problem.
There is wire connector at the bottom of the glass driver side. Open the trunk normally for access. I have seen it disconnected!
good luck
convertme

1 - 3 of 3 Posts