Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
G6ADDICT
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was reading about a group buy/discount price thread about addco making rear sway bars for us, so i looked through there catalog and didnt see the g6 anywhere and was pretty dissappointed. so i emailed the company and asked them if they still had/made the sway bar for the g6 even tho i didnt see it in the catalog and they guy said yes! he said he does not have any in stock but once you order they will be put into production and it would take about 2 weeks to be made and shipped.

all you have to do is go to addco web site and email them asking for the bar.

the rear bar part #2405 and it costs $177.98

·
Registered
447 Posts
Wasnt there a lot of issues with fitment?

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Awesome find!

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Always something. Too many mods, too little time/money. My 5 year old LCD tv just crapped out so I need to replace it. That's gonna cut into my mod funds tho I might forget about that when FB starts back up ;-)

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Cornering!

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Rear sway bars make a larger impact than the front ones on fwd cars too from what I've heard. I'll likely get one seeing as they fixed the end link issue for lowerd cars...

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Nah you can probably knock it out in a day while taking your time. I'll have a bit more trouble because one of my end link bolts got cross-threaded thanks to people who think they know what they're doing.

·
TC...yea hit that button
99 Posts
Good info, glad to find that atleast a rear bar is available. I have 3900/F40 so my car hauls ass but doesn't handle or brake as well as my GAGT...and I'm the lucky guy who found and purchased the very last known set of new/uninstalled (small amount of them were ever made) 99+ GAGT Speedbuilt sway bars. Can't wait to get 'em on and drive the car! And as for the G6, I will be lowering it as well. Eibach springs, Monroe shocks, and now this Addco sway bar... Should be able to do that all in a day or less. Then the next day, straight to Jack Williams for alignment! Idk about you guys, but my '07 GT sedan doesn't like lateral g's one bit even with my 4 new Goodyear 225/50/18.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts