Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Onstar disabled, it control white strobe light. Phone button are used to control relay negative wire (instant) on a latching relay to activate high beam with strobe on alternate mode. Autodim, compass and map light (high power white led on left and red led on right)

=)

·
2007 gt retractable
285 Posts
i have no idea what you are talking about but i bought a 'pyle'rear view mirror with back up camera.i like the way it looks because it mounts to the windshield instead of strapping to the factory mirror and looks factory.i have to figure out how to get the wires to the rear before it will work.one thing i don't like is its tinted.

·
Registered
12 Posts
i have no idea what you are talking about but i bought a 'pyle'rear view mirror with back up camera.i like the way it looks because it mounts to the windshield instead of strapping to the factory mirror and looks factory.i have to figure out how to get the wires to the rear before it will work.one thing i don't like is its tinted.
Did you ever figure out how to run the wires? My wife has been bugging me to do this.

·
2007 gt retractable
285 Posts
i pulled off the drivers side a piller cover and the drivers side map light.i fished the wire cross to the mirror.i removed the dash panel against the door held on with clips and ran the wire through there.i pulled out the pick panel and door threshold plate without removing any screws and shoved the wire behind them.i removed the drivers side rear lower seat and that made it very easy the get the wire into the trunk.i removed panels on the drivers side of the trunk to run the wire to the taillight area.btw i broke off the corner of the taillight removing it.i drilled a hole a hole in the tailllight area and fished the wire to the tag area.i fished another wire back to the taillight so i could tap the back up light wire.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts