Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody happen to know the part number or where I can find it for the four nuts that attach the rear wheel hub to the knuckle? I am replacing both of the rear hubs on my 2007 GT 3.5L V6 with ABS and when I was removing one of the nuts the stud came with it off of the old hub. Figured no big deal I would just order some new ones and spare myself the headache of trying to salvage the nuts (they have seen better days anyways) but after a few hours I cant seem to find a diagram or part number for the four attaching nuts on each side. Anybody have a service manual or related documents that might mention the part number? Thanks in advance for the help.

·
Super Moderator
966 Posts
The service manual does not say.

Font Art Circle Parallel Event

The fastener notice only states

Notice: Use the correct fastener in the correct location. Replacement fasteners must be the correct part number for that application. Fasteners requiring replacement or fasteners requiring the use of thread locking compound or sealant are identified in the service procedure. Do not use paints, lubricants, or corrosion inhibitors on fasteners or fastener joint surfaces unless specified. These coatings affect fastener torque and joint clamping force and may damage the fastener. Use the correct tightening sequence and specifications when installing fasteners in order to avoid damage to parts and systems.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I appreciate the quick response. I think I might have found the part number after countless diagrams but its labeled as a multipurpose nut for countless different things so I am going to order a couple and hope I get lucky lol. Thanks for looking into it!
PN: 11517996

1 - 3 of 3 Posts