Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered my GTP Coupe form the factory and hoping it will be here by Christmas.
Would like to put a "nice" wing on the back nothing that looks cheesey. But something that would show off the back end of the car.
Any ideas?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
G6 Spoiler

Thanks for the info Weller!!!! Will have to buy the spoiler for sure it looks great!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yeah, they do look pretty sweet. I think I'd like it better if it sat a little lower. From the rear it looks kinda tall. My dealer said they could have one painted and installed for about $350. It's not a bad deal, but I think I can live without it for awhile.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Although I would probably never buy a spoiler because the rear looks too classy to begin with, I'd have to say my favorite is the Razzi spoiler. On a car that has such a sleek rear-end, I think spoilers that sit on the edge of the trunk just don't look right.

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Wow, I do like that one a lot too! $212 painted and shipped isn't bad either. I wonder how hard it is to install?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the info guys. You have to be out of your mind to put that huge ugly spoiler on a sleek car like the G6 Coupe.

I do like the Razzi spoiler though will have to see where a guy can pick one up in Canada.

·
Registered
15 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts