Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, new to the forum since I just got my '07 G6 a few weeks ago and found this place. Seems to be a great resource for G6 info. I'll make sure to post some pics of my car when I get a chance and after I make some appearance and performance mods to it.

Just had a question about the recessed grilles. I think the lower chrome recessed grilles look really sharp and wanted to get one for my G6. My question is, how do the lower recessed chrome grilles look with the stock (non-recessed) upper grille? I've only seen pictures where the G6 has both or the upper only, but haven't seen anything with just the lower grille. Thanks for your help and I look forward to posting here often. :)

·
07 SILVER GT CONVERTIBLE
121 Posts
I put just the lower recessed grills in ,the egg crate looks, the same and I like the look.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have just lower recessed (for now)......i like the look but always looking for uppers to match
Very nice. That was exactly the kind of picture I was looking for. Thank you. I actually like it without the uppers for some reason. With both it kinda makes it look too much like an old Grand Am.

I noticed you tinted your taillights. Did you use spray or film and how dark did you go with them, 35%? They look great, but I talked to a local cop here and he said that they do ticket for that so I probably won't go quite as dark as you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts