Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to share a picture of my car after I tried a Spray wax. It did better than I expected. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Geewhiz: thanks!
Jarebear: I know it seems like I clean it daily. People make fun of me for trying to keep it looking nice. I really hate water spots and it seems like I always get them.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I used the turtle wax ice. Does the spray wax replace the need for a liquid wax or should you use both? The only ones my auto store had was the Ice or one by a brand called Lucas.

·
Registered
556 Posts
i use a spray wax as well.. its by eagle 1! its amazing, and makes the car look amazing
I love love love eagle 1 nano wax! WE have two black vehicles and it makes them look drop dead gorgeous! Inside and out. The window cleaner is pretty good to, but I normally use the foamy one in the aerosol can, can't think of the name.

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I've been using stoners invisible glass but I have water spots but it won't get them off the glass. I picked up some eagle 1 20/20 today to try, but I don't think anything will get them off. Any suggestions would be appreciated though. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts