Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday my wife and me where driving around doing some shopping. We parked and got out, but we couldn't get the car to lock with the remote. I checked to make sure that all the doors were closed all the way and they were. So i tried using the unlock, the starter, the panic, but nothing worked, not even my wifes remote worked. I got in turned the car on, let it run for a little bit, then turned it off and shut the door and it still wouldn't work. I took it to the dealership and what do you know, it works there, and it has worked since. I'm going to have the service dept. take a look at it when we have our first service. Oh, and by the way it was 107 degrees outside when this problem happened. Has anybody else had this problem?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Shouldn't have a problem with that kind of stuff. In the testing lab I worked for, we tested modules for the FOBs in cyles of -40°C to +60°C. Could have been a glitch on the car/computer though (such as wierd gauges).

·
Registered
168 Posts
I used to have this problem with my Vibe...I'd get in, turn it to on (but not start the engine), turn it off...repeat a few times...EVENTUALLY, it would "resync." Very annoying.

Never had a problem with the G6, or any car before the Vibe though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts