Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was curious if anyone on here could tell me how to remove the dash bezel around the radio/ac controls. I was wanting to install a new deck, but cant seem to remove the bezel. please help me.

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,351 Posts
Ok...I guess I should explain....I do not want to plagerize it or spend hours photographing and documenting it for people over here when there is a great how to over there. Im not trying to steal members. Just direct them to the answer they seek if it is not on this site.
Please dont assume people leave here and never come back if the answer lies on another site. I bet you visit other sites.....dont cha? I have no hidden agendas... I think I am a good example that accessing info over there doesnt mean people flee and never come back.
I think I am a member on 5 diff G6 sites and I will direct them on each of those sites to the place that has that info. PM ur way....

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
There is a nice "how to" on that over at G6performance.com ;)
Ok...I guess I should explain....I do not want to plagerize it or spend hours photographing and documenting it for people over here when there is a great how to over there. Im not trying to steal members. Just direct them to the answer they seek if it is not on this site.
Please dont assume people leave here and never come back if the answer lies on another site. I bet you visit other sites.....dont cha? I have no hidden agendas... I think I am a good example that accessing info over there doesnt mean people flee and never come back.
I think I am a member on 5 diff G6 sites and I will direct them on each of those sites to the place that has that info. PM ur way....

:mad:....................

Sarcasm;)
I do believe we have covered this. Help is help, right!:)

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
i was curious if anyone on here could tell me how to remove the dash bezel around the radio/ac controls. I was wanting to install a new deck, but cant seem to remove the bezel. please help me.
There is a nice "how to" on that over at G6performance.com ;)

Lampoon is right.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts