Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just recently bought a 2007 G6 sedan. it is black with black rims, some halogens and tinted tailights. i painted the grill black and the chrome trim on the door. im removing the badges off the back and the side. Now i would like to know how to remove the plastics. for example, the driver door with the switches, the passenger door, the shift plate, the gauge cluster cover, the radio and a/c cover, and then the actual chrome off the shifter. i have looked at all the other postings, but havent actually seen anything that helps. thanks for any and all help.

·
Registered
54 Posts
thanks man. i appreciate this. i am going to get at it starting tomorrow.
PLEASE take plenty of pics and start up a progression thread for yourself and post them there. I have been waiting for someone to take pics of this type of mod because I haven't had the time to do this mod myself.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ill take a shit load of pictures. but i dont know how to start a progression thread. i just found this g6ownersclub site about a week ago.

·
Registered
54 Posts
ill take a shit load of pictures. but i dont know how to start a progression thread. i just found this g6ownersclub site about a week ago.
Click Here to start a new thread. This links is already setup in the New Member Introductions section so no need to try and navigate there.

Just introduce yourself and let everyone know what you got and what your plans are for future mods. You can return to your thread and post pics and updates of you mods as you go.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i started a thread. its named progession of devins 2007 g6. got some pics posted already. and will post more as i do more to it. im waiting on the overlays to come in for the front emblem. and waiting for all the storms to pass through so i can get the tint blackened out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts