Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if I need to do anything special to pull off the steer wheel emblem?

The previous owner of my G6 did some weird sh*t in that car, and its one of the things I'm replacing as it it has a million little "poke" marks on it. I just ordered the badge, but I dont want to just rip it out, if that's not how it comes out.

If I could find the previous owner, I would kick them in the groin, very hard. Nothing major is wrong with the car, just small stuff that drives my OCD insane :(.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a 3 spoke.

By removing the airbag, do you mean just the cover, or the entire airbag? It looks like maybe I can just get something in there and pull it out, but it also looks like I will probably have to bend those silver pieces down so it holds the badge against the skin.

Crap, this is going to be more of a project than I thought it would be.

· Registered
1 Posts
any chance you would be able to refer me to where i can purchase that exact same badge from? i have been looking online and all i can seem to find is the entire airbag with the cover/badge included - but i don't need the airbag - i just need the cover...any help would be greatly appreciated!! *=) thank you!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.