Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looking for the manufacturer repair manual. The one that the service department would u have....
The printed official manufacturer's repair manual for a 2009 G6 is 5 volumes thick... over 3000 pages. It covers all the models including the hardtop convertible. I have a set in almost NEW condition. It cost me over $300. If you're interested, I could let you have it for $250 + shipping & handling (in advance). If you're interested, let me know the address and how you want it shipped and I will get the shipping estimate for you. Text at 8175045258.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looking for the manufacturer repair manual. The one that the service department would u have....
I have purchased two copies of the CD and could not get either one to load. I do have the complete set of 2009 G6(VIN-Z) GMP/09-ZP volumes 1 thru 5 that I purchased from Helm Inc. that are in perfect condition still in the original box. I gotten rid of my G6 and was thinking of selling these books but after looking thru them this morning I am considering not selling them as they are full of very useful information (motor/trans rebuilds) that applies to many cars.

·
Registered
128 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
I wouldn't buy anything from that seller - check his feedback.
I've bought two of these over the last two years from this seller without issue. In his defense, the negative comments are for all products allegedly sold by him, not specifically the G6 documentation (of which he's sold 81). And, he's responded to all the comments. Yes, the software is "fiddly" and requires a computer with some horsepower and an installer/operator with some skills, but it is the technician level documentation GM dealers were supplied with. It was worth the risk to me for the low price and I'd order another if I needed it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was really hoping someone had a link like in the Nissan forums u can download any part of the repair manual for free... Even for Infinitys... Thanks anyways..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts