Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I might be outta luck here but I've been looking for days and can't find any altezza style taillights for the sedan. You can find them all day for the coupe. Does anyone know if there are any for the sedan yet? Also, I'm assuming by not seeing anybody yet with projection head lights that they aren't out for our cars yet either. Help me help me help me! Thanks in advance.

· Lifetime Member
3,805 Posts
I might be outta luck here but I've been looking for days and can't find any altezza style taillights for the sedan. You can find them all day for the coupe. Does anyone know if there are any for the sedan yet? Also, I'm assuming by not seeing anybody yet with projection head lights that they aren't out for our cars yet either. Help me help me help me! Thanks in advance.

What do they look like?

· Registered
3 Posts
I have been looking for some black or smoke Altezza taillights for my 2008 G6 GXP coupe but had no luck. Have only gotten close on Ebay but those say they fit 2005-2008 G6 GXP GT which can hardly be possible since those years/models don't all have the same style tail light. I sent the seller a message asking them to verify they would fit my 2008 and his response was "they should" :). If anyone knows any good reputable sellers please let me know. Thanks!

· Registered
6 Posts
youre not alone. i actually accidently bought the black smoked taillights for the coupe off ebay cuz they looked like they fit the sedan lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.