Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
his 07 vert/her 07 coupe
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
still have both my G6's i am selling my EXPEDITION and thinking about geting a 04 PONTIAC VIBE/AZTEK FWD or AWD for a winter vehicle if anyone knows of any issues with either of cars please let me know and if anyone sees a good deal send me a link thanks all

·
Registered
61 Posts
One of my buddies owned an Aztek and really liked it interior-wise so if you can get past the looks of it I think it would be a decent vehicle. I know you can get them for under $6k if you look in the right place. As for the Vibe, it's really a Toyota Matrix and I don't think you can go wrong with one of them (they're one of the Toyotas that could actually stop when needed lol). Personally that's the car I would prefer but the size difference between the Vibe & Aztek is quite significant so I think it's up to you to decide which one fits your needs better. Craigslist is your friend!

·
his 07 vert/her 07 coupe
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I test drove the AZTEK yesterday I like the interior and the outside is differant but its going to take some getting use to its definitely not the Expedition im thinking the vibe is a little to small

·
his 07 vert/her 07 coupe
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
picked up a 03 Aztek Rally 100,000 miles super clean has a small oil leak I will have that fix in the spring new tires

·
Registered
61 Posts
I really have to admit that with that color combination and the Rally features it looks pretty good. My buddy had a black one that I jokingly called the Lunar Excursion Module but the lack of plastic cladding really makes a huuuuuuugggggge difference on yours. Congrats on the purchase!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts