Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading on a post earlier about the spyder's not being so bright. Yea well I've noticed that on my car and I'd like to get this problem resolved. Someone posted that you could replace the actual halo's that come in the spyders with the CCFL replacement ones. Is that true? And if I were to get an HID kit for my spyders which one would I need for my lows to fit the housing? Thank you. :cool:

·
Da.v3
597 Posts
Spyers are just shit. Shit light out put ( dark spots, shit cut off line DIM as hell )
Halos are dim, leds suck, have lame rubber caps on back

BUY EAGLE EYE HEADLIGHTS. MUCH MUCH BETTER

spyders are a down grade over stock, eagle eyes rock shit. I may be selling mine soon as im moving up north and need an suv or truck...keep ur eyes posted on the sale section

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea well I figured that route would be cheaper than buying the whole eagle eyes. It's pretty scary, our cars are almost identical except for the headlights and you have a coupe and I have a sedan lol

·
Midnight Blue GT
186 Posts
you would need H1s. I was thinking about doing the same but getting rid of the projector aspect of the lights to see if the light output would be better

·
Da.v3
597 Posts
Not only would it be cheaper....I really personally wouldnt wana mess around with opening headlights up and risk messing something up and quite frankly dick around with all that at all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts