Installation time: 2 minutes
Recommend?: Yes

Pros:
-Fixed my remote responsiveness
-No more battles with the remote
-Clear instructions, informative website
-Notified by email about delay

Cons:
-Shipping took awhile since its based in Canada, and they recently redesigned it so there was a delay in shipment.

Additional Notes:
-This is my second remote that came with my car and both became nearly unresponsive after half a year of use each. After becoming frustrated, I just ordered this after hearing it worked. It does exactly as advertised.

I'm posting this mainly because this is a common problem with GM remotes. Simple fix and I'm here to say that it works.

(Sorry it seems like a plug-in, I just like to review everything I buy)

·
Registered
135 Posts
GS! I just read the info on their website....These guys will be on the next show of "How I made My Millions"! lol
People like this amaze me....Good find though!

·
Registered
292 Posts
I ordered those about a year ago and they are starting to die again. I was really impressed when i first got them though. Just a heads up that it is not a permanent solution, though its cheap alternative.

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I ordered those about a year ago and they are starting to die again. I was really impressed when i first got them though. Just a heads up that it is not a permanent solution, though its cheap alternative.
Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for the product review Abyssul!

I wanted to post and say that our new pad that came out March 1st 2011 is vastly improved over the original one. Our new pad will last a lot longer. We now have a Lifetime Warranty on our pad. So if you get this post Abyssul. Contact me.

Thanks again for the great feedback!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts