Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know any good rim companies with rims that will actually look good on the 6?

i have a couple picks from this one brand but not sure... i like i black look, but i dont want to completely "black out" my car

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
I like the second one down. I am very pleased with the Konig Illusions I put on my GTP coupe. There are pics in the gallery and in my garage.

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
Put up pics of your car first.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nicce, well thats where i found these ones.. i cannot wait till spring to get some rims.. im a little lost on what kind of tires to get, i would like to stick with american

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
My Michelin Primacys are made in the USA. Some Bridgestones are also made here. Those are the two Brands I recommend. I have Bridgestone Blizzaks on now for the winter on Steelies, and I was running the Potenza RE050s, but when I changed sizes of rims. I found a really good deal on the Michelins and saw the excellent reviews.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wonderful, thank you for the recommendations!
i cant really describe the look or type of rim i'm looking for.

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
wonderful, thank you for the recommendations!
i cant really describe the look or type of rim i'm looking for.
There are SOOOO many rim choices.

Types of:
-Finish
-Color
-Size
-Depth
-Number of spokes

I prefer 10 spoke dark rims with an aluminum finish (as apparently by my current rims) Go with Michelin Pilot series (MXM4 or Pilot Sport A/S Plus). Go with Discount Tire.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There are SOOOO many rim choices.

Types of:
-Finish
-Color
-Size
-Depth
-Number of spokes

I prefer 10 spoke dark rims with an aluminum finish (as apparently by my current rims) Go with Michelin Pilot series (MXM4 or Pilot Sport A/S Plus). Go with Discount Tire.
oh i know the choices are endless.. i definitely want to stay away from chrome and im going with 18" simply because im lowering the car in the spring,, and what does depth really mean with rims? and thanks for the tire choices!

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
Depth is how deep the spokes of the rim are embedded into the shell.

These are deep dish rims:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts