Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which of these would you recommend for my G6? As you can see, I enjoy the 10 spoke wheel design with a machined face and black outline look. I'm leaning towards number 4

Here is my car currently.

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,348 Posts
haaa...I was gonna say they all look good except #2.
The fake spinner in the middle spoils it for me.

#1 or #3.....on your color car if I had to pick just one....#3.

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Decisions decisions... This is hard lol I might have to ask more opinions because I think they would all look nice lol.

#2 is the same one that is on Freeway's orange G6 on the other site. He has 18"'s though.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I like #1 the best, but I'm also more partial to 5 spoke rims.

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ckeck out Milanni I kool whip 5's......just saying :)
Not my style. I like 10 spoke machined wheels with black outlines.

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bought the Moda MD7's (option 3). $550 shipped. 17x8 rim size, 110x5, +45 offset. Now to polish and sell my old rims.

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah. They were on closeout and discontinued so I had to choose fast since I didn't know when they would go out of stock. Between here and the other forums, most people picked #3 which was one of my top two options.

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,348 Posts
I have the perfect size for the tires if you havent ordered/purchased em yet....
I just put 17's on the G6 last week. I changed the size and it looks killer and clears just fine.

Ill get it for you cause I cant remember right now.

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just bought Michelin 225-50/R17's a month ago and plan to have those put on these.

·
beeeeeeefy
883 Posts
I have the perfect size for the tires if you havent ordered/purchased em yet....
I just put 17's on the G6 last week. I changed the size and it looks killer and clears just fine.

Ill get it for you cause I cant remember right now.
you only have a 17" wheel lampoon?

you cant go wrong with any of the wheels they were all nice.. 3 will still look amazing on the 6!

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Alright guys. Got my new Moda MD7's which are 17x8 +45 offset. They stick out more than the stock rims because of the 8" width. They are a granite/gunmetal shadow with a machined face contray to the original photo's black shadow. I'm still a happy owner since they both look good regardless with my metallic grey/blue. Here are some comparison shots and cleaned up pics. My old stock rims will be going up for sale soon.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts