Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

Just wanted to post a pic of my 6 up to date. It has the new rims I got and the lower chrome on the grill. Only thing that it different now is I put window visor on today.

Let me know what you think.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
woops forgot to attach the pic

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
I still dont see the pics

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
should be there now

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha i know its terrible how long its been. work has kept me crazy busy so...what else is new tho right? :p

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Looks good! I did that same thing to my front lower grilles, but recently took it off. It is chrome accent that you can purchase at a parts store (auto zone, advance) comes in a roll pretty cheap mod and looks sweet; after a year of sun in the summer and salt in the winter it didn't look as sweet is why I took it off.

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I grabbed it at canadian tire haha its like 12 bucks for like 20 feet?? don't hold me to it but it does look sweet. I also put it on my window visor that I installed this week. Also putting on the hood deflector soon i'll post pics.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Looks nice! Really like how that chrome turned out on the lower grill

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
441 Posts
Looking really good! Keep itup!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Wish I had chrome rims or the 18 fan blades(solstice). Anyone wanna trade my 5 spoke alloy wheels with tires(new 2k on them) for 17 chrome/18 alloy fanblades with tires?

:(

·
Registered
3 Posts
I need some help!

I am new to this website can someone help me put a picture on my profile every one i use is to large and it says upload fail or somthing. i know this is random but idk how i even got to respond to somthing. since you guys are talking about chrome and stuff i was wondering has anyone every tried painting thier plastic grill a chrome color just like the outline of the grill? thanx for the help.

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Your picture is probably too big you will need to re-size it. I think it only allow pictures with a size of 97kb? Feel free to correct me guys.

As for painting the grill a chrome color i think waterfowler has done you can try to ask him. If not im sure he has an answer for you hes full of knowledge. Hopefully he'll see this post.

·
Registered
3 Posts
thanks

I tried resizing it to like 100 but it only got to capture my headlight so Idk how am I supose to show my whole car and where do u add additional pictures besides the one on the profile? And I will ask him thanx

·
Registered
441 Posts
Pontiac, go to google and download picasa 3, in there go to file, export photo - in that option you can reduce the size (640x480 or smaller should do the job) and then upload that. Hope that works! : )

1 - 18 of 18 Posts