Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just recieved the newest edition of Road & Track magazine and there is a featured test of the '06 GTP coupe w/ 6spd. A very complimentary and fact based article I thought. Glad I bought one !

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like the trend of the retro look. Us old guys ( 52 this month ) remember the originals and wishing we had the cash to get one then, instead of the old 4 door beaters we ended up with ! Of course, with inflation, still not easy to finance these new ones, but I'm closer to it now than then. Check out the Barrett-Jackson auto auctions on Speed network and you'll be shocked at what these old muscle cars are bringing today. I saw a 1970 Hemi 'Cuda that brought a million bucks !!!

Interesting that the " new " Dodge hemi has the same HP as the old one ( 425 ) , but is only 370 c.i. I believe ( the old one was 426 ) . Plus it's light years ahead of it predecessor in driveability and temperament. Like to see a retro 2007 or 2008 Camaro or Firebird that looks like the '69 models.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.