Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What's good y'all? This my car, Red Moon Roku but i shortened it to just, Roku. I've owned my car for three years now and still love it. After my deployment in Afghanistan 2009-2010, I made enough money to buy the mods I need for the car. Sorry if the pictures are crappy. I need to invest in a better camera. Or learn to post pictures correctly.​

I took the steering wheel emblem off just because I was bored during my lunch break at the Amry hangar.

These are older pics back in the summer of 2010. The car still has its badges and stuff on the outside. Some of the pics I took are near the Ohio River a popular hotspot in my hometown in the summertime.

Here's the Racingline strut tower bar installed on the car. The engine's a bit dirty from alll the pollen swarming around Ft. Bragg.

Here are the photos of Roku as of now.

I'm still debating if I want to put an AIT kit on or leave the body be. Put a spoiler on it or drive with out one. I even though about getting a hold of a G6 coupe GXP, but i think I'll stick with the GT. At least until after I come back from my deployment to Afganistan in the fall. I'll keep you all posted if did anything new to the car.​

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I installed the 10000k HID kit from Notto on the fog lights. I was going install them on the headlights, but I had the Sonar headlights on the car and they use H1 bulbs. The HID kit were H11s. I had the HID kit for a while I was just lazy in installing them.

The OZ Ultreleggera wrapped with the Bridgestone RE960AS Potenza Pole Postion tire. Equipped with the Disc Italia slotted brake rotors and pads on all fours.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Looks great! I love those rims.

Sent from my iPad using AG Free

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got the OZs from tirerack. When it comes to wheels I look for not only looks but weight as well. They were the second lighest rims available for the G6.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ROKU Update: Eagle Eye Headlights w/HIDs, BMD, and Brembo Brakes

After a long wait I got the Notto HID lights installed on my eagle headlights. It took me longer than expected. Here are some night pics. I'll put day pics up later.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got the end links from BMD. I painted them as close to my car's color as possible and are ready to be put on. The paint work on the parts isn't as pretty as Lampoon's or anyone else's. I just hope the paint will last a while.

I got a hold of these beauties. The rear calipers came with them, but I'm not going to use them. I got the pads and rotors for them too made by Disc Italia. I even bought the BMD steel braided brake lines on all fours. No picutres for the lines, but they're installed.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ROKU Update: Recessed Grilles

Here are some pics of the front brembo calipers installed. Not sure when I'm going to get them painted. I would like to have the calipers painted either red, black, or if I'm feeling adventurous, gold.

And here are the recessed grilles.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ROKU update: MPD Hood and GM Ground Effects

Okay early this month I got the MPD hood. I ordered it back in October. After a long wait I was surprised to see it in such great, fine quailty, well from the cell phone pics my sister gave me, but still the hood looks beautiful. It just needs to be painted and installed.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

I deceided to make my MPD hood red. The GM groud effects are on too. I got it worked on by a dealership's body shop that wasn't far away from my house when I was home for the holidays. I got all the work done at the same place. They finished just in time before I had to go back to Ft. Bragg when I was on holiday leave. Here's more

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
ROKU Update: Spolier and Concept Dart

I'm sure you all noticed the spolier. It was installed the same time as the hood and ground effects.

A front pic before I installed the concept dart.

And some with the dart on!

·
Registered
447 Posts
The car looks amazing, love it! VHT makes a nice copper/gold color that id paint the calipers if i were as i feel it would go awesome with your car!

·
Registered
638 Posts
the wheels he has ended up clearing them

·
TC...yea hit that button
99 Posts
Roku, sick G6! Hope you don't get mad but there's going to be a white sedan that looks a lot like your coupe. It seems I'm not the only one who thought of painting those recessed parts. Looks great on yours, which make me want to do it even more:D And I do have the GM-GFX kit that will be put on in the near future.

Remember tho, I have a white sedan so don't worry it won't be that much like yours...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I bought the spoiler from carid.com. They have several different spoilers to choose from. You can even get the option of getting it prepainted. Just be sure the paint on the spoiler matches the body of the car. The paint on the spoiler was off so I had to get it resprayed.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts